Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANISH   08 July 2015

Clarification regarding creamy layer status amongst obcs

Dear Sir,

My name is Manish. I would like to know whether I belong to OBC creamy layer or non creamy layer. My mother is a housewife and my father is a gazetted headmaster in a government high school, whose initial posting was as SECONDARY GRADE TEACHER in the government of united andhrapradesh in 1984. The initial posting does not come under any of the posts in the categories  1,2&3 stated in the G.O No.36012/22/1993-Esst and I dont belong to categories 4&5, Moving on to the 6th category that is the income/wealth test,  Though my fathers present salary EXCEEDS 6 lakhs per annum it is clearly given in the same G.O that INCOME FROM SALARIES AND AGRICULTURAL LAND SHOULD NOT BE CLUBBED in the income/wealth test to decide the creamy layer status. Further the 10 th statement of the G.O No.36033/5/2004-Estt(SCT) with the subject CLARIFICATIONS REGARDING THE CREAMY LAYER AMONGST OBCs supports my above statement. In a single sentence all I want to tell you is that a candidates creamy layer status depends only on the perents initial posting and does not depend on the salary

I now, by going through all this information, firmly believe that I belong to OBC noncreamy layer but when I approached the Mandal Revenue Officer he is not issuing the OBC caste certificate saying that it was a violation to income/wealth test. I can provide any further details if you want but please let me know whether I am entitled to OBC reservation, OTHERWISE QUOTE THE REASONs. I shall be grateful to you for the help.

Thanking you Sir.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register