LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B S MURTHY   22 February 2018

Clarification about format

The divorce case is  at trial stage in family court. Other party (Respondent) is playing delaying tactics and the new dates are being given. If we want to draw the attention of the Court pointing out various illegal and  unethical acts done by the Respondents' lawyer shall we submit a written statement or in letter form and shall we send it by Post ourselves. Our lawyer is hesitating to find fault and complain against the other lawyer due to professional etiquette and Association norms.  If we are in order in making direct submission to Court under which Section / Act.  Which form is better i.e., Written Statement or in a Petition form. Please advise. 

Learning

66 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 February 2018

One should Never hesitate to change unwilling Lawyer.

Before jumping to complaint one should familirise with subject and finer nuances..

There are many threads on similar query at LCI that you may search in SEARCH option e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Complaint-against-a-lawyer-35212.asp

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 February 2018

And go thru cases in which citizens have been successful and unsuccessful;

Kaushal Kishore Awasthi Vs. Balwant Singh Thakur & ANR.

[Civil Appeal No. 15540 of 2017]

https://www.advocatekhoj.com/library/judgments/announcement.php?WID=9571

Supreme Court of India

Narain Pandey vs Pannalal Pandey on 10 December, 2012

Author: R Lodha

Bench: R.M. Lodha, Anil R. Dave

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/98130727/

(Guest)

Murthy

You listen to me. Just make oral submission to judge about your grievance.  Judge will note down and take your sign. Do it for next 3 dates continously and then ask for passing exparte orders as oppositel party willingliiy not appearing in court. Chances are you will  be granted exparte divorce.

Above advice is worth millons in rupees. Do as I said.  Let your voice be loud and clear. Dont be afraid.

(Guest)

Murthy

You listen to me. Just make oral submission to judge about your grievance.  Judge will note down and take your sign. Do it for next 3 dates continously and then ask for passing exparte orders as oppositel party willingliiy not appearing in court. Chances are you will  be granted exparte divorce.

Above advice is worth millons in rupees. Do as I said.  Let your voice be loud and clear. Dont be afraid.

(Guest)

Murthy

(Guest)

Murthy

(Guest)

Murthy

(Guest)

Murthy

(Guest)

Murthy

(Guest)

Murthy

(Guest)

Murthy

(Guest)

Murthy

(Guest)

Murthy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register