LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaloboran mahapatra (service)     13 August 2017

Civil suit pending i district court

i am sr citizen a title suit is pending in district court fr the last 15 years. Can i approach high court for early disposal of the case

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 August 2017

Check at website of HC of your state or with your own lawyer.

The HC might have issued such directive to give precedence to senior citizens on written request..............

Adv Sheetal D Bhutada (Advocate)     13 August 2017

you can go to High Court for expedite proceeding

It is mentioned in link:

"The direction would be implemented at all the benches of the High Court and at the subordinate courts in the state.

Principal Judge of Bombay City Civil and Sessions court Shalini Phansalkar-Joshi has issued direction that the circular should be followed."

Check for your state.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     13 August 2017

You just file application in pending case citing your age pray for early disposal of case. The case of senior citizens are bound to be heard on day to day basis or at earliest. Sidharth 9811776422

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 August 2017

In such a case, recently a simple grievance application filed to District Judge, under copy to Chief Justice HC, expedited entire process, and Hon Judge suo motu called the concerned advocate and advanced the proceedings.  However, it should not sound as complaint, as even Judges have prejudices.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2017

You can benefit from the inputs posted by Mr. G.L.N. Prasad.

Azhagananth (Lawyer)     15 August 2017

yes you can file petition under section 227 before high court for speedy disposal of case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register