LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj   19 July 2019

Civil suit

Dear Sir, Recently we have won a civil case in district court. I was the plantiff. The district court has cancelled the defendant land deed which he had done illegally. Now, it is almost 9 months since the decree, the defendant has not filled any appeal to high court. That means now there will be no problem to us. Please tell me the defendant's deed will be now automatically be null and void. If the defendant had done any transaction of the land prior to the decree then that will also be cancelled automatically? Please reply.

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 July 2019

The document is cancelled and there is no appeal also. If defendant has done any transaction during the suit or before the suit that also needs to be cancelled. It is better you consult with locall advocate and show all your papers.

Pankaj   19 July 2019

Dear Shirish Sir, My lawyer is telling I need not to worry as the original deed of the defendant is already cancelled by the district judge. My lawyer also told me that the transactions done by the defendant is then and there invalid. Sir, as per your legal knowledge, whether my lawyer is correct or not? Please suggest.

Bhagat Bhai   20 July 2019

you have to show it on your property/ revenue record. by application or mutation. so defendant cant misuse it.

Pankaj   20 July 2019

Thank you Sir for your reply. I have already applied for the mutation based on the decree.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register