Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avinash S Awasare (Partner)     07 September 2016

Civil side matter

Sir,

I Withdraw my case from high court regrding cont. the state govt. service please give me a suggestion can i applicable for filing same case at high court or supmrim court  

Learning

3 Replies

Anup kumar   07 September 2016

Why have you withdrawn ?

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     29 September 2016

Contempt petition should be filed in the court that passed judgment according to contempt of court act 1971. Your whole story is not known. Be  cautiousin filing. Withdrawal petition. Consult your lawyer he knows the best. Unnecessary spoiling time of court is punishable under law. If order of honorable court is complied with you can just bring it to the knowledge of court through your ld lawyer to whom you have filed vokalotnama. 

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     29 September 2016

Contempt petition should be filed in the court that passed judgment according to contempt of court act 1971. Your whole story is not known. Be  cautiousin filing. Withdrawal petition. Consult your lawyer he knows the best. Unnecessary spoiling time of court is punishable under law. If order of honorable court is complied with you can just bring it to the knowledge of court through your ld lawyer to whom you have filed vokalotnama. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register