LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Velide Anand (Advocate)     05 July 2019

Civil revision petition in hon’ble high court

Sir (s), My plaint was rejected in Hon’ble District Court by the filing the Order 7 Rule 11 by the Defendants / Respondents on the grounds “No Cause of Action” and the defendants / respondents didn’t claim their rights by filing Written Statement but there is a very much “Cause of Action” by a Registered Will Deed. In this connection, I filed Civil Revision Petition to set aside Hon'ble District Court Order & the Hon'ble High Court and concerned H.C. issued Show Cause notice that "Why should not allow the CRP" to Defendants / Respondents 28 March 2018. They filed merely Vakalaths in CRP but didn't file any Counter Reply or any suitable Written Statement after completion of 460 Days. Did the Defendants / Respondents having the any chance to file the Condone Petition in the above said CRP? Due to a senior Advocate involved in this Case and they made illegal documents against Registered Will Deed for their favor. What Legal Steps I have do to get the favorable Order to set aside the Lower Court Order? Please do help me. Thanks & Regards

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2019

Non-filing of the counter-affidavit does not make any material difference. Court would still hear the other party, as and when the matter comes up for hearing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register