LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik   25 February 2020

Civil defamation case

I joined as software developer for software company permanent employee on 5/2016 and Termination date 14-Dec-2016.

Reason for termination: allegations of kidnap and kill manager’s son if manager ask me or give me work

When I complained to labor commissioner, company provided enquiry report copy that which says no evidence of threatening nature as part of investigation.

It’s being terminated since 3 years 2 months but got actual investigating report from company via labor commissioner on 29-march-2019 which says no evidence of threatening nature as part of investigation.

Qurey: Can we file law suit for career damage?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 February 2020

yes. You can proceed with correct evidential reports and can claim damages 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 February 2020

You are already stated to have been contesting your case, seek advise of the lawyer engaged / paid by you, who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case an able, comptent and intelligent enough to advise and proceed as deemed necessary.

If you have been contesting personally it is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     27 February 2020

The auuthor has no where claimed having filed any case before any court of law rather has mentioned that he had filed a complaint with the labour Commissioner. Filing complaint is not a case and moreover, it can directy be filed by a victim.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     27 February 2020

Sufficient time has been wasted by you since the receipt of the copy of the enquiry report. You can definitely claim damages as the cause of termination of service turnished your image in the eyes of all concerned with you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 February 2020

Facts, as posted, lacks clarity. Please post simple facts. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register