LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthika (Advocate)     03 June 2011

Civil

In a consumer case, the Distrct Forum allowed the complaint and directed the OP's to pay the compensation within one month from the date of order. In case the OP's are not paid the amount, the amount will carry interest. aggrieved by the DF's order, the OP's were filed appeal in the State Commission and ultimately the appeal was dismissed. Now, we have to comply with the order.

Pls. clarify whether i shall pay the compensation only or i have to pay compensation along with interest to the complainant for not paid the amount within one month as directed by the DF.

regs,

Karthika

Learning

3 Replies

kranthi (retainer advocate)     03 June 2011

you have to follow the order of conumer forum as it was confirmed by the state commission also

anil kumar (software)     10 June 2011

hi

anil kumar (software)     10 June 2011

KRANTHI SIR,

WE HAVE 10 ACRES OF AGRICULTURE LAND, MY UNCLE CHANGED THE BOUNDARIES AND CULTIVATING SOME PART OF MY LAND, HE IS APPOSING MY LAND SURVEY WITH THE HELP OF GOVT.SURVEYOR.  WE HAVE TAKEN INJUNCTION ORDER FROM COURT TO RETAIN MY LAND AND TO MAKE IT SURVEY. STILL SURVEYOR IS NOT RESPONDING TO US IN MAKING SURVEY. 

HOW LONG WILL INJUNCTION ORDER WORKS ? WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP TO BE TAKEN TO MAKE IT SURVEY THROUGH THIS THIS INJECTION ORDER.

HOPE YOU WILL SUGGEST SOLUTION FOR THIS

THANK YOU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register