Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dotsoft (asst)     28 December 2009

Citiy survey Registration Difficulty

Hello All,
My brother/sis-in -law had purchased a house, 3 yrs back failed to register in city survey. Now brother is not with us when tried to register sister-in-laws name, we are facing difficulties. From the bureaucrat. Following is scenario.
Purchase document is signed total nine member of other family. Sold to my brother and sister-in-law.
City survey has registration of two brothers and their one kid each of seller’s family, who have also in the nine member list,
City survey people have came up with idea like we have to get hold of all the 9 people, get their sign on the required legal document, and include their name in registration and then after that we can remove their name from registration and then its possible to register my sis-in-law.. City survey people are not ready to consider that purchase documents as proof!)Secondly we can’t get all those 9 people at time as they have left the town...) It look ill logical for me to enter their name at the time when they are not owner of the property.. then remove it. Surprising.
What could I do about this?

Sorry for duplicate post, i am not able to delete earier, that dont have proper subject line

Learning

2 Replies

dotsoft (asst)     28 December 2009

Well seems like no one have time here

dotsoft (asst)     29 December 2009

Is there any reference for law or rule were i can get inforation about city survey registration law please share with me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register