LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. Ashok Bhatt   05 November 2015

Cic rti

I qualified for the written test held for the post of Assistant. Commissioner in the year 2002 and the interviews for this post were held by the dept. on 4th and 5th april 2002. I appeared for the interview for the post on 4th april 2002 and was suspended on 5th of april 2002 immediately after the interview on the basis of contemplated disciplinary proceeding. Suspension was revoked on Feb-2003.  A Charge sheet  was issued on 23-12-2013.  Penalty of reduction of six stages was made in oct-2006.

Therefore now I want to know whether the following information can be provided by my dept. (Autonomous  Department fully owned by Govt. of India)

1.  Cutoff marks for written test and interview held in the year 2002  for me and the complete panel of selected candidates with certified copies.
  2. Policy and criteria for the selection for above post in the year 2002 with certified copies.
  3. Also please suggest me any other useful/helpful  information in my case under RTI.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 November 2015

Repeated Query: The query is for RTI. There seems to be some confusion in dates::::"Suspension was revoked on Feb-2003. A Charge sheet was issued on 23-12-2013. "

Dr. Ashok Bhatt   06 November 2015

once again thanks for your prompt reply and read it as below

I qualified for the written test held for the post of Assistant. Commissioner in the year 2002 and the interviews for this post were held by the dept. on 4th and 5th april 2002. I appeared for the interview for the post on 4th april 2002 and was suspended on 5th of april 2002 immediately after the interview on the basis of contemplated disciplinary proceeding. Suspension was revoked on Feb-2003.  A Charge sheet  was issued on 23-12-2003.  Penalty of reduction of six stages was made in oct-2006.

Therefore now I want to know whether the following information can be provided by my dept. (Autonomous  Department fully owned by Govt. of India)

1.  Cutoff marks for written test and interview held in the year 2002  for me and the complete panel of selected candidates with certified copies.
  2. Policy and criteria for the selection for above post in the year 2002 with certified copies.
  3. Also please suggest me any other useful/helpful  information in my case under RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register