LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naren   04 August 2018

Chronic illness central govt job

Hi. I got recently a central govt job. I have an incurable disease prior to this.though I am fit , I was afraid to declare it during joining.

Now I need to avail medical facilities to treat it. can I be suspended from job on this basis?

Learning

6 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     04 August 2018

Absolutely not. You can get medical facilities and get well soon.

naren   04 August 2018

thanks for the reply. Will this not constitute supression of information?
Also I'm only on probation.Are there any cases like these earlier(specific to medical issues)

(Guest)

It is ok to lie a bit.

naren   04 August 2018

Originally posted by : Ramoji Kumar
It is ok to lie a bit.

Ha.!!
That's comforting. would be helpful to know about any similar cases.

Thank you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 August 2018

You had a (incurable disease) and got cured.

IT is good.

Does the various forms signed by you ask to dclare past history?

It might be that recruiter want to assess the liablity that may be in future due to past sickness related expenses ..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 August 2018

Can you attach the job advt, service rules of establishment, various forms/affidavit/applications submitted by you?

This can help to understand and relate.

Erase all names/logo/addresses/phone numbers/email id etc eytc before you attach so as to maintain confidentiality..before attaching or sending by email to anyone.

Or Approach in person elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned employee’s/trade union leaders,  a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Labor court/CGIT, CAT, School-Educational tribunal,civil courts, HC, SC……

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register