LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     08 August 2013

Child custody

Hi Experts, My brief case detail is :- my wife has left my company and home in december 2012. My son is with me. she has filed 498a, property partion suit, crpr 125 maintanance, and child custody case. yesterday was 1st date in child custody case. they have lots soughted in court saying that they are not allowing us to meet to my child, they have given written instruction in school and all. but fact is that they have never tried to meet my child in school and home also. secondaly i have given a letter to scholl for authorization of my mother for pick and drop for my child and mention there that please dont allow to meet any one except authorized person to my son.  in court judge has asked us to persent baby on next date. now my query are as under:-

will this letter harm my case in any way?

what happen if i will not persent my son in court?

is it possible that court will hand over my child to my wife on next date?

what should i do if judge will do so?

please reply point wise.

Thanks

AT

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 August 2013

already you had given a letter in the school it does not harm in any way

and you said that they never came to school to meet the child how do you know about this 

producing your child in the school does not harm the case but if you do not produce the child then the case will have problem 

it all depends how the arguments goes on regarding the custody of the child between both the parties lawyers

so no one can ascertain about the custody and you have not mentioned the age of your child 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 August 2013

Sole maternal custody often leads to parental alienation and father absence, 
and father absence is associated with negative child outcomes.You have to obey the order of the court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register