Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratham (HR)     22 April 2014

Cheque presented after the death of my father

Hi,

My father died of heart problem and during the settlemet time,in hospital, i gave hospital the cheque signed by my father..There was no funds in his account so cheque got bounced but since i knew bank employees,i requested them  to hold on and i requested my father's tenants to transfer the funds to his account and cleared the dishonoured cheque from bank..I am not the nominee to his SB account.There is a civil case filed by me for re are partition of property .There are totally 3 legal heirs for the property..I also withdraw the FDs as i was the nominee and not yet distributed to my sister and mother....Now my sister is questioning me and threathing me give a police complaint saying that i have colluded with bank and done something wrong..What should i do?

Learning

4 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     22 April 2014

settle the matter by sitting together... it is for hospital bill of your father..

(Guest)

Please explain her the entire situation and try to settle the matter with her.

regards,

Sunishchai Sachar

9711259959/9811576667

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2014

Bank has discharged its responsibility by making the payment to nominee as per nomination registered in its records! Hence there is no collusion!

Wife (mother) and sister are also responsible for treatment of your sick father.

Settle the matter amicably.

pratham (HR)     25 April 2014

She and her husband are not willing to listen to me.They are telling me that i have not taken the consent of the family members..I am so very concerned..Is there any case value even if they go to court...Pls help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register