LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SURENDRA SINGH (manger)     25 October 2013

Cheque dishonour

IN GOOD FAITH I HAD GIVEN ONE BLANK CHEQUE TO MY EMPLOYEE TOWARDS HIS SALARY one year back . that time salary was due for 8 months , he called sms email me so many times, but due to my financial condition I told him not to apply  ...BUT NOW HE HAS PUT SOME ADDITIONAL 60k AMOUNT and applied  ..THE CHEQUE GET BOUNCE for no funds ....HE HAS GIVEN NOTICE AGAINST ME USING 138 ...WHAT SHALL I DO ???SHALL I DO POLICE COMPLAINT ????

Learning

2 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     25 October 2013

File a case of criminal breach of trust against him.

Aashish George (lawyer)     25 October 2013

if its your cheque (maintained on your account), your signatures, and you are the signing authority, (you have already proved you had  liability towards him) then i am afraid you can try all you like, eventually you will have to pay. best you can do is mediate with the complainant and fix up an amount and payment plan. if some advocate says he can save you, then i am afraid you will have the satan's tri fecta, you will pay the advocate, eventually in time he will get you convicted then you may be forced to pay double the amount and also go to jail. one stones and three birds, get it? so, please choose wisely!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register