LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun (engineer)     09 December 2015

Cheating with indian govt

My wife travelled on national airline claiming my 3 year kid as infant (defination of infant is 2 year) to save money. I have all required proof . How can I file strong case as this is cheating against government , negliance by airline and threat to safity of my kid.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     10 December 2015

What is you actual intention? Do you deliberately want to take serious action against your wife for some other reasons? How are you giong to prove the threat to the safety of your kid?

Varun (engineer)     10 December 2015

Originally posted by : Jurycon Incorporation
What is you actual intention? Do you deliberately want to take serious action against your wife for some other reasons? How are you giong to prove the threat to the safety of your kid?

Siince she is harrasing me via other means so I want to give a hard reply this way otr another. Just to save money , he was not given proper seat in crast which could have cause injury in case of some accideent. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 December 2015

This is not the way to teach a lesson to UR wife,which involves UR son,there are many ways and means to do it,investigate UR self.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 December 2015

You can gather the information of her travel details and write to the airlines company about it and can advise them to recover the amount giving the details of date of birth of the child travelled along with her. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register