cheating wife


it has been 1.5years of my marriage and recently i found that my wife has been cheating me all thiswhile.

despite getting marreid she kept in touch with her boyfriend with whom she had physical relations (accepted by her) and few other male friends.When I informed about this to her family members , they remained quiet.She says she can not leave them.

Should I continue with her / what to do ???

Total likes : 1 times

Deputy Manager

Either you continue with your marriage because adultery is not a crime now, but if you want divorce, then prepare yourself for huge monetary losses because you will not be able to prove her physical relationship with others, however then she will be entitled for alimony and maintenance etc etc etc.

Its best if the marriage can be saved,
but if she is cheating and you have proof of that then its hard to be in a happy married life, you can file for divorce with the proofs you have, surely you will have to spend money in the process but at the end you wouldn't be with a wife who has been a cheater.


But the marriage will be dissolved as she is of bad character,what is my fault in this Why do I have to pay money to her.I have other responsibilities too

is it ok if I just file an NCR
Deputy Manager

NCR is a blunt knife.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x