Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Cheating case on wife

Hello experts,

My father-in-law sent my wife's bio-data via e-mail in which they didn't mention that they stayed illegally in united states of america for few years. My brother is citizen of united states and can file my green card. My wife has filed divorce petition so I am wondering if I can file cheating case on them. In my life there is only one agenda now is to make her life hell the way she did my life.

Learning

9 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     25 October 2013

There is No boundation to declare every thing in bio_date .

Jairaj (Partner)     25 October 2013

by legal definition of cheating, you might be able to invoke that section provided you satisfy (prove to the court) the requirements laid out in the section 415 of IPC. the section is self explanatory. Please refer.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2013

One of the initial ingredients which have to be proved to establish the offence of cheating is deception, which must precede and thereby induce the other person to either (a) deliver or retain property; or (b) To commit the act or omission defined to in the second part of Section 415. Generally speaking, ‘deceiving’ is to lead into error by causing a person to believe what is false or to disbelieve what is true and such deception may be by word or by conduct.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 October 2013

first describe facts clearly how you are cheated.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2013

Dear Querist

thinks about your words again, revenge is not good for live happily

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     30 October 2013

article about narcissistic wives

Divorce is the best course of action.

(Guest)

My elder brother is citizen of united states so he can file my green card. Since wife stayed illegally in America for few years due to father-in-law which was not disclosed at the time of marriage so it may cause problem in my green card approval. The loses are going to be at least $100,000 per annum. This is the reason why I am asking can I file cheating case on my in-laws?

(Guest)

Not disclosing the fact that they lived in US illegally does not amount to cheating in anyway to you. If they had hid the fact that your wife was pregnant before marriage ie for eg, you can go ahead and file cheating case against your wife and also against her parents for hiding this fact. Not for the reason you say

(Guest)

Isn't financial lose cheating?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register