Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kannan a   30 May 2016

Cheating advocate

Dear Sir/Madam,

Iam kannan from Salem Tamilnadu.I field a Partition Suit against my Family Members.After 6 years i got a Decree from LOK ADALAT.After getting LOK ADALAT Decree, my advocate kept my decree  copy and remitted NJS in District court (in which my partition case was conducting).  but still he has not been giving my final decree copy. If i ask him about my decree ,he is saying that the decree is not issued from the court.He is saying that the final decree has not been come final stage.He is saying that the judge is not allow to give final decree. he is saying that process will take more time. 

after hearing this from the advocate,i got doubt. i was not satified on the advocate's answer.so i went to court directly in person. 

when i made   an  enquiry about my final decree copy in clerk office of court. In that court, the clerk is saying that final decree of my case was issued by the court in 1year before. 

i was shocked.Absoutely i was cheated by my advocate. Till this time he is cheating me.with the help of my friend, i got a degree copy from court.

now what type of legel actions can i take on this advocate.Where i have to go to make compliant on this advocate.

how can i get remedy for this cheating?.

please help me ...

Thanks 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 May 2016

you can give complaint on that advocate,  to bar council of tamilnadu state with all clear writing/voice  evidences.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register