LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

m.kameswaran (student)     08 July 2016

Cheating

Sir,one person doing real estate business. i booked a house site on 12/12/2012.i gave rs.2,00,000/ on the same day and got receipt(real estate} for the same. After 3 months i went to registration office, i signed in documents he showed, and gave rs.18,000/-for registration charges without getting receipt and waiting for registration. at time of registration (30/01/2013),i went to sign  when registrar calls and another man signed as executant. He(real estate man) told ,I am not land owner and  i am an agent. When I leave , he told me to wait for signing another document. i got confused. He told ME YOU HAVE BOOKED HOuSE SITE IN MY COMPANY NAME , so I have to register ,money (RS.2,00,000/-) received from u as an agent for the specified house site . I also believed his words and I signed another document in registration. And he  asked me to come  after 1 month and get the document . when I went to his office ,asked me to come next month. Repeatedly doing this. Now 2 years over. I got the doubt over the second document, I tried in net and got the two document nos.  one is sale deed between me and original owner, and second one  shows that I have mortgaged the first document in his name for rs.1,50,000/-(advance rs.10,0000/-) for buying the house site. Three years period shows. So I applied for both documents through net to registrar. Please guide me.    (NOTE I HAVE GIVEN ANOTHER Rs.1,50,000/- IN 2011 FOR ANOTHER SITE AND HAVING RECEIPT FOR THE SAME, tii not registered) (I AM WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS ,TILL I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING TO HIM REGARDING THESE DOCUMENTS)

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2016

Please try to be more clear.

Please get convinced yourself that whether a flat can be purhcased in Rs 2 lakh.

please satisfy yourself from initiate agreement as to who is purchaser and who is buyer.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     09 July 2016

You need to move before the court seeking cancellation of the false documents which have been executed by you due to the deception which has been practised on you at the hands of the builder . Also initiate criminal prosecution against the said persons

m.kameswaran (student)     09 July 2016

may i send notice to mortgagee, for cancellation of mortgage deed or prefer complaint before judicial magistrate after snding notice. please

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2016

you will have to present the facts in an underestandable manner (as done by other) without which a worthwhile advise cannot be expected.

m.kameswaran (student)     09 July 2016

sir,i gave 2 lakh rupees to real estate man for 3 cents house site. i got receipt for 2 lakh on NOV 2012 . Registration (doc no.744/2013)also completed ON 30/01/2013, for such site for VALUE OF1.5 lakh. immediately after 5 minutes i have signed unkowingly in another document no 745/2013.now only (2016) i came to know that was mortgaged deed.( he made me to sign in 745/2013 as i mortgaged sale deed(744/2013) for getting 1.5 lakh for registering the sale deed(744/2013). now what to do please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register