Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praneeth royal b (process associate)     20 September 2014

Cheated by girlfriend

Hi sir,
i got cheated with my girfriend. 

our relationship just started in dec 2013,but with in few we became very close as she resides very near to my home,And with in one month we are into physical contact .from then we never look back ,we enjoyed like any thing by going to resorts ,in her home ,in my home,movies,park,shopping,what not.even we went to temples frequently.i use to put her sindhoor too..

all went fine until in july when she got  a match from her relatives sides.so time had come to open up our lover matter in our houses.i got succeded in getting permission from my parents.but she couldnt.

then her parents convinced her to do breakup with me as they are more caste oriented.and she finally said we cant further.this is the END goodbye.

i have every proof that she willingly had intercourse with me,without my pressure.

i have our conversation recordings over phone,text messages,photos and videos of intercourse  every thing resort membership..

now my problem is .can i have her back in my life..because i really love her even now..

when i tried to convey abt our relation depth to her father..he is just so stupid .not at all paying attention to what was happend.but more particular about caste..

i forgot to tell during our intercourse we never used any protection ,as we are both very confident about being life partners.2 times she got aborted by giving pills.from then we use to use IPILLS .but not protection..

now my parents are trying to do arrange marriage for me.

i was so confused what if my girlfirend or her parents know she wont get pregnant,as she used too may i pills during our intercourse for months. (almost 4 pills a week) .
not only that.many of our locality people saw us ,many of them know that we physically very deepin relation..what if her lyf partner in future comes to know all about this?
then if she comes to me .what i have to do?? she can proceed legally if i get married now to another girl?

i am so confused please help me out.

now what i have to do?

my parents wont allow me to stay single more days as they are feeling what if i fall in another girl love like that..and i asked them atleast i wait till she get married and then i get married .but  my parents saying" she cheated u,and u want to wait for her to get married first .no way. uhave to get married now"

is there any thing that i can do to get back my girlfriend  itself as my partner..or what i am i supposed to do so that i dont get any legal problems from my girlfriend,even though i get married now?

Learning

9 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     20 September 2014

Forget her and lead a good life, you never know you may get a good life partner. From legal point of view you have nothing to bring her back. The only thing which would happen is you both will spoil your future.

Hardeep (Business)     21 September 2014

1) trying to threaten her with what you claim you have may land you in serious trouble.

2) she may also have stuff she can use against you .

3) it is clear she is not mentally strong else being adults you can marry without anyone else's consent. It is also clear she and her family are not bothered about the risk of exposure now or later.

4) depending upon how things turn out, if you try to get married now she may take legal recourse against you. Generally, laws in such matters are skewed towards women.

5) so better to wait till she is married and you know for sure she is not for you. But in the meanwhile stop absolutely any further contact with her either directly or indirectly.

just my opinion, not legal advise.

praneeth royal b (process associate)     21 September 2014

hi sandy krish,
                          i am trying to forget her,but what if i get married to another girl what my parents are forcing me to do , then if my girlfriend put a case against me,saying i ruined her life and married to another girl?

how i can defend that..

here the problem is either i have to marry my girlfriend or to marry another girl with in few days( say 2 months)..

1.so what i am thinking  is to get a legal person between me and my girl friend dad ,and let him know what had happened between us.and let him realise what her daughter is going to loose if she wont get married to me.
2.or can i make my girlfriend realise what she is gonna miss,and make her remember how we use to be when in relation..i have this edge because i was still in touch with her sister..

(NO WAY I GONNA THREATEN HER OR HER FATHER REGARDING PROOFS,I JUST HAVE THEM,IF THEY SAY WHAT PROOF DO U HAVE TO SAY MY DAUGHTER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH YOU..UNTIL THAT DIALOGUE I NEVER GONNA DISPLAY MY PROOFS ANY WHERE)

in these steps ,which one is better in legal way and proper way.

or if u have any other idea which can help me out .please guys help me out..

THANK U FRIENDS

(Guest)

understood how much you are in love with her. but when her parents convinced her to break-up with you and to marry a person of their caste, do you think that she won't change again and again if someone says something against you or convinces to go off from your even if you convince her father what ever you do to get marry your girlfriend?

my suggestion is instead of convincing her dad with legal advisor, convince your parents in order to get your marriage done after your girlfriends marriage. hopefully that might help you if you convinces your parents to delay your marriage. tell them that you will marry the person whomever shown by them (your parents).

Lead your life with ease and try to calm down.

praneeth royal b (process associate)     07 October 2014

Thats what the problem,my parents saying only one thing when i am trying to convience them..we listen to your words in that love matter.now just be calm and listen our words..thats it if u want to stay with us?

praneeth royal b (process associate)     07 October 2014

Now my question is .if i get married before her ? was that a problem? Am i going to face any legal issues.can i defend myself by showing proofs that she wantedly brokeup with me and listen to their parents .when even i am willing to marry her

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2014

Originally posted by : Hardeep

1) trying to threaten her with what you claim you have may land you in serious trouble.

2) she may also have stuff she can use against you .

3) it is clear she is not mentally strong else being adults you can marry without anyone else's consent. It is also clear she and her family are not bothered about the risk of exposure now or later.

4) depending upon how things turn out, if you try to get married now she may take legal recourse against you. Generally, laws in such matters are skewed towards women.

5) so better to wait till she is married and you know for sure she is not for you. But in the meanwhile stop absolutely any further contact with her either directly or indirectly.

just my opinion, not legal advise.

In tend to agree with above views you have by now created ample proof to land you in jail.  All her parents have to do is to get her signature on a complaint and give in thana.  She will sign as she has no courage to insist before her parents (as apparent from the fact narrated by you).  Cowards like you and she have no right to chose partners against social norms.

Since you are inter cast my further reaction would be when you declare what caste you are and what caste she is.

Originally posted by : praneeth royal b

hi sandy krish,
                          i am trying to forget her,but what if i get married to another girl what my parents are forcing me to do , then if my girlfriend put a case against me,saying i ruined her life and married to another girl?

how i can defend that..

here the problem is either i have to marry my girlfriend or to marry another girl with in few days( say 2 months)..

1.so what i am thinking  is to get a legal person between me and my girl friend dad ,and let him know what had happened between us.and let him realise what her daughter is going to loose if she wont get married to me.
2.or can i make my girlfriend realise what she is gonna miss,and make her remember how we use to be when in relation..i have this edge because i was still in touch with her sister..

(NO WAY I GONNA THREATEN HER OR HER FATHER REGARDING PROOFS,I JUST HAVE THEM,IF THEY SAY WHAT PROOF DO U HAVE TO SAY MY DAUGHTER HAD INTERCOURSE WITH YOU..UNTIL THAT DIALOGUE I NEVER GONNA DISPLAY MY PROOFS ANY WHERE)

in these steps ,which one is better in legal way and proper way.

or if u have any other idea which can help me out .please guys help me out..

THANK U FRIENDS

what the legal person will do.  He can argue before court or some authroity and in this case you have no legal right.

You are living in 2014 Indian and not in any Taliban regime.  If some girl has allowed s*x to you  you have no claim  to force marriage on her.  Rather your planning to threaten so has aserious criminal consequences.

Never expect any lawyer to help you by mediation in threatening someone in blackmailing and intimidation.  Every human loves his respect and lawyer loves his license to practice. No advocate may be willing to choose another profession after coming back from jail.

You might have seen jails in films, very neat and tidy, bedsheets, good food  full of comedians and very courteous staff.  Reality is far away. So do not volunteer to be there.

Since you are inter cast my further reaction would be when you declare what caste you are and what caste she is.

Originally posted by : praneeth royal b
Now my question is .if i get married before her ?
was that a problem?
Am i going to face any legal issues.can i defend myself by showing proofs that she wantedly brokeup with me and listen to their parents .when even i am willing to marry her

you can read a news in the link

https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/metro/mumbai/crime/arrested-by-policemen-pavilion/articleshow/20593165.cms

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register