Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

punithan (Director)     11 April 2013

Charging extra on mrp

Hi

Now iam going to ask about a general question which is connected with general life. May be this question will be silly thing. but i just want to ask anyone who can advice me . that why iam asking.

Yesterday i went one normal shop and i asked cock half litter pet bottle   . They charged me Rs.30. But  MRP They hav mention Rs.25 only. i asked him why you are charging Rs 5 extra. They said this extra  for giving chill condition. and i went to more than 15 shops. everybody charging that same rate. Nobody is charging MRP. so if everybody charging extra money for one product  what will happen if the full city buying this drink daily? i want to do something agains this. This is matter of Just Rs. 5 . But i think this is serious issue. any one pls advice me .

punithan

chennai

Learning

1 Replies

Gaurav (Agent)     12 April 2013

Hahahaha... Me too from chennai bro... M facing the same issue.... For your question no1 can charge more then MRP in india... You should have enough proof like bills where its s clearly mentioned coca cola 30 rs. May be video... Aftr dat you can file case in consumer court... You hve a vry valid reason bt will take lot of your time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register