Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight for justice (Consultant)     29 June 2014

Changing profile status from married to single in face book

Dear All

my wife is staying away from me since the past 3 years with no specific  reason.Initially she told to every one that she need a job to be independent ....she is doing a job and has kept her idendity hidden ..she had removed all her contact details..her father is also not lifting the call..we have already filed a police case , court case but she is not at all responding...simply wasting my crucial time ...she is staying like a bachelour with no sindur or chudi ...she has changed her custume so that one can feel that she is un married...recently she has changed her status from married to single in world leading social network  facebook..i am very much mentally humilated as many of my friends are listed under her  friend list... how serious is this offense when she is legally not seperated from me and still my wife...please suggest ...

Learning

11 Replies

rising up again (FFF)     30 June 2014

FB status...not a ground for cruelty. u may find more stronger reasons / base of cruelty and then file for divorce. almost 90% profiles on fb are fake and with wrong details.....are they all criminals ? any unusual / s*xual / ill-legal chats on fb can be used..... only the status updates..cannot.......

Fight for justice (Consultant)     30 June 2014

How can you say this is not a cruality ..a person face book account is in use since the past 5 years ..thousands of our friends are added there ..you are saying FACK..come on ..

pleanty of our marriege pics were there you are saying FACK????

when you say ground of cruality a wife not staying with her husband in the past 3 yrs is not a torture????

what else court need to treat it as a ground of cruality ????i am totally dis agree on your point...

498-must-scrap (Manager)     30 June 2014

Don't file a divorce/RCR without any strong documentary evidence.

• Its like moving from Frying pan to Fire, so first you have to prepare your self mentally/socially/financially before moving to Fire.

• There is nothing called “contested divorce” for Indian husbands

• Filing Divorce / RCR is a waste of Time / Energy / Money

• Keep patience and wait for Mutual Divorce. Never ever open your intention, they will take un-due advantage.

• Always say if she can stay without you , you can also stay without her.

• Try to record all convertion without knowing them

• If U have sufficient evidence / witness file Criminal Cases.

abhijit..  "sach hamesha kadwa hota hai"  and probably u cannot digest it easily... 

rest is on you , how to accept the laws in india. try taking opinions from lawyers... only fb status and 3 years separation wont lead u anywhere..... best of luck.. !!! 

Fight for justice (Consultant)     30 June 2014

if you are unable to priovide any solution please dont demoralised any one..if same thing will happen in your life you will realise the actual pain :(

grow up....abhijit... !!! if u want me to feel pity on ur story and then....show sympathy on ur story.......well u are at the wrong place... !!! 

its not demoralising anyone.....its showing u the actual scene... !!!!!  if u want all here to agree to what u say..........best of luck............

try a few lawyers instead !!!! u will realize what i meant...................... 

gautam (not disclosed)     01 July 2014

@Abhijit,

Staying away for 3yrs is desertion on part of her. 

You mentioned that you have already filed court case against her, what case have you filed?  How old is the case now?

Raj (exe)     01 July 2014

I agree with gautam . 

1. She left you , without giving any reason 

2. She did not file for divorce and /or any other case against you .

3. you tried to bring her back but she is not responding .

File the divorce case , make the base of the case Desertion . if she did not respond you will get ex parte. go through this case and look to start a new life . no point playing the waiting game and chasing her . Since she is working and left you she might not get any money too . I ma not sure if you guys have any kid if not thats great but if kid is there thats subject to another case different from divorce . 

Fight for justice (Consultant)     02 July 2014

Thanks Gautam/Raj for your suggestion ...

I have already got expert from court as opponent never apperar before court ...Problem I  cant wait for another 1 year as alrerasy i am now 37 years old ...she her self sems to be in a living relation ship as i got many photoes from a suspious person ..she is not bother to contonue our relation. After 10 different dates and 20 notice they never appear at court. Hon Judge said you will get expety but need to wait for  year..My question is when she is enjoying her life like a bachelour why a man will spoil his life...Many advocate suggested me to go for divorice case as herself and her parents are simply staying like an imposter...they dont have guts to face ...i am ready to face any consequences...

@rising up again

you doesnt know any thing about indian law..simply you are wasting my time ...stop talking those nonsense and crap things...and stay away from this topic.

@rising up again

you doesnt know any thing about indian law..simply you are wasting my time ...stop talking those nonsense and crap things...and stay away from this topic.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register