Change of surname in birth cerificate

I have my birth certificate issued from KMC (Kolkata Municipal Corporation). My mother had a second marriage when I was around 11 years. Unfortunately, she didn't made any adoption certificate at that time. Now I am 22 years old. Although all my school and college certificates, pan card, voter card have my new surname but my birth certificate still have the old one. Now, I want to apply for the passport and I don't want to carry that old surname that my birth certificate has. Can anyone please tell me what procedures do I have to follow so that I can have my new surname in the passport?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu