Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shanth kumar (lawyer)     07 December 2011

Change of religion & name

Dear Sir,

I have a client who has changed her religion and name after her marriage...now she wants to change her name and religion in all her documents...kindly suggest me what are the procedures to follow up...whether the effecting of paper publication & change of name affidavit has to be notorised in the place where she resides earlier or at the present place. kindly suggest me what are the procedures to be followed in this regard...

Learning

3 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     07 December 2011

Dear Santh Kumar,

"CHANGE OF NAME"  QUERY WAS ANSWERED MANY TIMES BY MANY EXPERTS, AND A REPEATATION:

Ans:

Affdavit, and Publishing in Government Gazette  will complete the Process of Name Change.

Similarly Prepare Aff & Govt Gazt or change of Relegion. 

I forward a form, md avlb on lci by experts 

Attached File : 138412 232084 1 change of nameform .pdf downloaded: 1377 times

shanth kumar (lawyer)     07 December 2011

Thank you sir...

Kindly advice me only affidavit and newspaper after publication of name & religion change is to be sent or other documents also to be attached....kindly give the complete address if you have where i have send the documents for the Gazette....

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     04 June 2013

Where we have to submit i.e. in which office it has to be submiited is not mentioned neither in the answer nor in the attachment. Pl. Clarify. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register