Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rabiya (Associate Sw Engg)     12 February 2014

Change of parent's name in birth certificate

Hi,

I want to change my Parent's spelling in my birth certificate. what is the procedure to do this?

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 February 2014

What is the reason?, how can you prove that their spelling was mis-spelt in the birth certificate?  

Rabiya (Associate Sw Engg)     14 February 2014

I applied Passport in online, that time i gave correct spelling of my parent's, while verifying my birth certificate they found that its miss spelled and rejected my passport application. What to do now? Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Rabiya (Associate Sw Engg)     14 February 2014

I applied Passport in online, that time i gave correct spelling of my parent's, while verifying my birth certificate they found that its miss spelled and rejected my passport application. What to do now? Is there any other way to solve this problem?

N Vanaraj (advocate)     15 February 2014

You may apply to the Registrar of Birth and Deaths in your area where you were born(normally the municipal Authorities are Designated as Such) with the proof of correct spelling of your parents name, and along with a notarised affidavit. procedure  may change slightly from area to area. The Registrar will correct the entries and issue a fresh Certificate

N Vanaraj (advocate)     15 February 2014

Please apply to the Registrar of Birth and deaths  in ur area, i.e., place of birth (normally the municipal Authorities) along with the proof of correct spelling and some times with a notarised affidavit. The registrar will the verify and make corrections in his entries and issue a fresh certificate. The procedure may slightly vary from area to area. first clarify and apply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register