Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh gunda   14 June 2016

Change date in date of birth certificate

hi sir,

This is Suresh, my date of birth is 25 Nov 1988 and it was registered at my local panchayathi office but at my school days date of birth was adjusted as 24 june 1989.and now it is continueing in all my educational certificates and identity proofs(pan card, e.t.c) . Now im applying for passport, so date of birth certificate is essential. but the local panchayathi office giving date of birth certificate with original date. now what i have to do? im kindly requesting you to give your valuable suggestions and ideas...

is there any consideration in passport office before born 26-01-1989?

Could you please give me your valuable suggezations.. it is very helpful to me.

my mail id: suresh89gunda@gmail.com

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 June 2016

Submit birth certificate & SSC file an affidavit for different dates

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 June 2016

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     15 June 2016

Birth certificate and school certificate with Affidavit is essential for change ofDOB.YOU HAVE  TO CONVINCE THE AUTHORITIES ALSO WHAT MADE YOU TO BE SILENCE ON ALL THEASE YEARS...SCHOOL CERTIFICATE IS AN ESSENTIAL DOCUMENT BASED ON WHICH YOUR FUTURE JOB OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES...AGE FACTOR GOES ON...INCLUDING EMPLOYMENT???

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 June 2016

In your case, Birth Certificate may not be necessary for getting the passport. Please verify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register