LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudheer (junior engineer)     23 February 2014

Caste obtaining

Can any one let me know how a citizen of india obtains caste and on what basis. Can he change his caste on these basis.Is their any possibility?

Please any one help me.

Learning

2 Replies

ROJUKURTHI SUDHAKAR RAO (MANAGER -MIDDLE MANAGEMENT )     24 February 2014

Hello! Sudheer !

Your Question is timely . Your  knowledge & maturity in Indian Life Experience up to this point of time make your doubts legible .

I can give you certain tips for better comprehension in the direction of  living as an useful Citizen , i.e., RKM -----> Roti , Kapada & Makkan  of self-reliance .

Now , to throw light on filaments in your Question , you are aware that History is different from the Present  & Future Planning for

An Individual ,  

A Family ,

A Group ,

A  Party ,

A State ,

A Nation  

The United Nations ,

say , in that ascending  Order  I mentioned.

Your Citizenship is Indian since you are born in India to  Indian Citizens ( Your Parents ) .                            

The basis of your Caste can be found in your X-CLASS -School-Leaving Certificate where it is reported by your parents  informationally   when you are minor but not legal major on the life-scale . You can discuss with them nicely . 

Once you attain the age of  lawful prescripttion of  the number of years of Life , you turn to be a legal major Citizen of India . Your first and foremost duty is that you have to go through the Constitution of India Documentation on which you can lay your hands easily to possess a Copy  for yourself .

That reading , I am sure , will take you away from the X-Class reported Caste-knowledge-information  because you are living in An Educational, An Economical & A Legal Democratic Indian Nation where your  talents-learned in Education and application of these to Economical Opportunities fix your Legal Democratic Status  Citizenship .

Your Question is rather witty  to try to " change one's Caste on its basis"  reported by other Citizens { say your parents }   when you were a minor in age but not attained majority enough to become a Citizen . Having said that , you can  probe  yourself  from the position you are placed in ,  how much change  of Things & Laws  of  Life & Living Standards  you control  and  you cannot control  going on  around you .

You will detect that you are in ihe major age bracket  of Materialism & Money Values Denomination { MMVD }  , no matter what your X -Class -pass-book quoted long long ago .

You might have heard certain expressions like  inter-caste &  inter-religious opposite to intra-caste & intra-religious .  These are all worldly practicals in Life's Laboratory  !  Yet , Governments are helpful for upliftment of such  economically downtrodden with Education Compulsory  and easy social employment for livable incomes & savings all along  life-span .

sd/- Dr.Rojukurthi Sudhakar Rao ,

24-2-2014. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2014

a person can change his religion, there is no provision in law to change one's caste till date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register