Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul (business man)     01 June 2013

Caste change

hi to all,

my friend is a muslim. his name is shaik khaleel. his father is a beedi labour and he was not able to study their childrens.and they were very poor.thats why my friends father took a very wrong decession from his poor ignorance. 

when my friend was child,his father joined him in a government school as a backward caste(bc-b,noorbasha). because he was not able to study his childrens by that time.

my friend's sister also joined in that same scool as a noorbasha. now my friend has completed his undergraduation with first division and now he is studying post graduaiton under the reservation as bc-b.

actually they are muslims. now the state government giving the reservation for muslims. thats why my friend wants to get the schollership as a muslim as bc-e. but he has already taken a perminent caste certificater from mandal revenue officer as a bc candidate(bc-b,noorbasha). and now he is claiming the schollership as a noorbasha.

so,my friend has to change his caste as noorbasha to muslims. may i know is it possible?

and also he is preparing for government jobs. and he wants to get the job as muslim under the general catergory. and also he feels sad about his caste at the time of certification verification for government job.

so,may i know is it possible to change his caste as bc-b to muslims even if he got the perminent caste certificate as a bc-b?

and also is there any caste verification for general category candidates for  government jobs?

to all the respected sir/madam please give him a valuable suggestion and advices to my friend. this is his future matter. they are very poor. 

thanking you,

shaik abdul

Learning

3 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     01 June 2013

so,may i know is it possible to change his caste as bc-b to Muslims even if he got the permanent caste certificate as a bc-b?--- YES, CAN BE CHANGED  

is there any caste verification for general category candidates for government jobs? --- NO

to all the respected sir/madam please give him a valuable suggestion and advices to my friend. this is his future matter. they are very poor.-- PLEASE SEE THE ABOVE REPLIES AND ALSO YOU CAN CAN CONTACT ME TO DO THE NEEDFUL.

SRISHAILA,ADVOCATE,BANGALORE,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 June 2013

He has to file a suit for mandatory injunction in the civil court.  Prior to filing the suit h he has to issue legal notice to State Govt., Represented by Dist., Commissioner, DDPi of the dist., to make necessary correctin by giving two months time.  After two months suit will have to be filed.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 June 2013

Noorbasha (also called as Doodekula in A.P.) is also a muslim community. Infact there is no law of changing caste in India.  You can change the religion.  The certificate you have obtained of BC-B is not legally valid.  Now you can make corrections before the Dist Collector office stating that by mistake it happened and now change it to B.C.-E as you are originally a muslim.  

In think to my knowledge the supreme court had ruled out the programme of treating Muslim as B.C.  The Supreme court said there should not be reservations basing on religion.  You better check up once before changing your status of the above case and then go for changing process. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register