Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hari (SE)     23 April 2012

Caste certificate heading

Hello,

I belong to OBC non creamy layer & have been selected to pursue MBA with IIM under OBC quota.

The IIMs want the caste certificate to be in a prescribed format with heading as

Certificate to be produced by Non-Creamy Other Backward Classes candidates applying for Admission to Indian Institutes of Management

When I went to the MRO office to get the certificate with the above Title, hey said they cannot give that Title, instead gave the below title, which is not aceptable by IIMs.

Certificate to be produced by Non-Creamy Other Backward Classes candidates applying for appointment to posts under the Government of India

I see that other people are getting certifictes with IIM approved titles from their local MRO officers.

Please let me know what to do. I will end up loosing my admission in IIM, just because my MRO officer is not ready to give me a certificate with another title.

Plese help me, Im in a desperate situation.

Thanks.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

It is not the MRO it is that elitist IIM which is trying to get rid of OBC meritorious students in which way possible.They are not the authority to innovate a format for a certificate. It is the MRO which has the authority to issue certificate in a format universally applicable. Send a mail to Ministry of Social Injustice (sorry Justice) and get the IIM bosses shift their a.. .

sujata santosh shinde (Senior Accountant & Administrative Exicuitive )     25 April 2012

i want to apply for cast certificate can any one help for the same. i have nessary document also 

kindly your prompt reply is highly appreciable

sujata shinde

hari (SE)     10 May 2012

Hi,

I have spoken to the admission team from the IIM and they are adamant about the caste certificate being in the exact proforma as they want it. They are saying that if  other students are able toget it, I should be able to get it too.

My MRO is adamant to issue the caste certificate in the IIM format.

Because of this tussle, I might end up losing my seat in IIM.

Please someone, help me with this.

Regards,

Hari.

(Guest)

Meet the collector personally and resolve the issue for now. 

Put the certificate you have recd from the MRO in YOU tube for others to see. You may a get a helping hand there.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2012

For Sujata Shinde,

Apply to the tehsil/taluqa office by filling necessary forms available there.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2012

Fro Mr Hari,

Who holds soverign constitutional position. IMM or MRO.  MRO hilself is not compeet to device a format I doubt he can be compelled to adhere to a format not issued by Govt..  You immediately file a writ or a complaint  to OBC Commission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register