Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pardeep khanna (ownership)     30 November 2013

Caste certificate

Respected sir

My my friend manoj kapoor writes  his name and working in Haryana  govt as a meter reader in electricity dept but t he main thing is that he was appointed in the electricity board on the basis of OBC  even police verification was also done and in police report all found correct as they are popular as sunar in the locality certificate and he claims that he belong to sunar caste which is declared  backward class by Haryana govt but as i clearly knows that his  forfather  (dada)was in the gold business and have sunar shop in the city  and they were popular  as gold smith  taking this benefit pradhan attested his  form stating that he belongs  to sunar now that certificate is also verified from DCof concerned state .now i have two queries that whether until unless anyone  makes complaint doe s he is safe or not and even after complaint when certificate is verified is it prove correct or incorrect as  i clearly know that certificate is genuine and correct   but the basis on which it  is made they are false .   my third query  is if by any certificate prove false who will be responsible manoj or concerned parties w ho  helped him to make certificate pl give me ans on my email id.          

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register