Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonyksrtc (teacher)     03 July 2011

Cast validity certificate

Hi,
   Am Sony, Recenty get married on 24th February 2011 and the same was registered under indian marriage act at sub-register office on 16th March 2011. My wife, she is working in Government office as a Group-B officer.( Cast certificate was taken before marriage), 

Now I got selected, for that I need to submit Validity certificate.

Before marriage I applied for government job (Revenue Inspector in Karnatak) under category III(A) reservation 

Following are my query's 

1. Since my wife working in Government organization as Group-B officer, can I get Validity certificate now?

2.At the time of Job / Application notification Am Bachelor, so I produced  income / cast certificate(non-creamy layer)..but now at the time of Appointment I get married ..Is  there any problem in claiming  category III(A) reservation quota?

events

a. Job notification date 12/12/2010

b. Last date for submitting application 24/12/2010

c. Marriage date 24th February 2011

d. Interview date 27th February 2011

e. Marriage registered date 16th March 2011

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2011

You have not speficied as to which category do you yourself belong. You cannot acquire caste status by marriage.  If you are general candidate and have married to SS/ST/OBC lady only she gets the reservation benefit and not you or your children. Niether she looses the benefit nor do you get the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register