LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

paras anand (own shop)     06 May 2013

Case of adverse poseson

I am living in my home continues from 1998 myself , all in mohalla know that , no body object.

I bought a house of lease hold year may 1998 from man known to me with  agreement of sell and hand written bill he died in accident 2000.

He bought this house from another man on registry will year 1996 he died august 1998 .

Goverment start registry from lease to freehold. Me contacted registry office but refused and told to contact original owner son.who a local property dealer. And asked for money.

Had to fight case 2011 adverse poseson. son of original owner claims will forged, but case dismissed.

Lower court Judge said my poseson not hostile and it is permisiv as I am living on base of agreement of sell which is permisiv but not hostile .

My lwyer had said earlier that I will win but now he say in case in session court it is 50 50 and I should compromise with party to avoid losing my house and give him money to get direct registry from him. 1)Should I fight my case in upper court  or compromise  .

2)if fight than how  if any detail you want I will give .

Learning

1 Replies

Narendra Malik (advocate)     06 May 2013

Don't fight compromise because your possession is permissive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register