Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khan (Engineer)     03 June 2010

Case of S/C 306

Sir,

After having had an affair with a girl of Delhi for 1 year my girlfriend committed suicide without any valid reason. But her parents afeter 6 months of the incident lodged a complaint against me. The case was going on in lower court. All the witnesses had given their witness now the cross is remaining which is on 4th June. I wanted know howmany days it can take to have the judgement. If someone doesn't come on the time of cross than what will happen. I am asking this question becoz they are just harrasing me. At the time of suicide all the familly members given the same statement that due to bad resul in her exam she was in mental trauma and that is whay she committed suicide. After 6 months suddenly all of them changed their statement an lodged a fresh complaint. Moreover at the time of her commiting suicide I was not present there. When the trial started they were used to absent on the due date making it delay in the procedure. My future is totally ruined. I have lots of oppurtunities to go abroad but due to case I am unable.

Pla pls reply.

Learning

1 Replies

Manish Singh (Advocate)     03 June 2010

hire a good advocate who will guide you and take you out of this unwanted situation. use the first FIR to show the Court, that the Second FIR is lodged without any reason..

also, since its been lodged after 6 months, Charge sheet would have been filed by the Police in the earlier FIR thus take out taht charge sheet and see the cause of committing suicide. use that to quash the second FIR u/s 482 while approaching the HIGh Court.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register