LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan kumar   15 July 2019

Case dismissed whats next ?

Sir I was central govt employee and was terminated from service after 1 year 5 months, i filed a case in Central administrative Tribunal ,i got interim order stating- "to continue service till the matter is decided" , then department approached to high court filed Writ Petition and the high court quashed the interim order and asked to attend the case with objections, i appointed a lawyer but he didn't attended a single hearing he was busy in his personal work and family functions, after 3 - 4 hearings case was dismissed stating - "Learned Counsel for the petitioners had filed a memo stating there under matter has become infructuous on the ground that matter before Tribunal has been disposed of, Writ Petition is dismissed for having become infructuous" now what are the options remained to me ? should i go to supreme court ? kindly reply thank you sir

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2019

You can go for appeal with another lawyer within the limited period of appeal. 

Shashi Dhara   16 July 2019

File writ appeal in the same court.

File writ appeal in the same court.contact eminent advocate and seek his advice before proceeding.

Pavan kumar   16 July 2019

Sir thanks for reply..

What is the limited time peroid to file Writ Appeal ?

Pavan kumar   16 July 2019

Sir thanks for reply..  What is the limited time peroid to file Writ Appeal ?

date of order (case dismissed) is 31.08.2018..

Time has finished so u file condonation of delay with proper reason for delay and. File writ appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register