Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 March 2009

Case aaginst Varun Gandhi Should be withdrawn under CrPc?

Dear Esteem Members,

Prosecutor should move for withdrawal of the case against Varun Gandhi under section 321 of the Criminal Procedure Code, for harmony and tranquillity of the Nation. The case is not robbery, dacoity, murder etc. Our young Leader should be dfischarge forthwith with dignity and Prosecutor should move for withdrawal of the case against our young Leader.

Learning

5 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     29 March 2009

Mr. Assumi seems to be quite impressed with the personality of Varun Gandhi, but today a Case under S. 307 has also been filed against him.

though m also supporter of BJP but unfortunately this time around they themselves have made mess of it....like selection of allies and choice of candidates.

dont worry abt Varun, its a begining for him...he has shown his character that one day he will be in the centre of BJP like Narendra Modi.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 March 2009

MY Dear Friend Kiran,

Let me tell you that  I am a stunch supporter of Congress since my Childhood, but voted for Regionl Party NPF in the last Assembly Election. But  I am of the opinion that the case against Varun Gandhi should be withdrawn. For your kind information, I only know that Varun is the son of Lt.Sanjay Gandhi, and I do not know anything about Varun. I have seen cases of robbery, murder etc, being withdrawn under 321 CrPc, so why not Varun, which is politically motivated?

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     30 March 2009

the issue is a political one rather than legal. why should legal professionals be involved in futile legal discussions. i am simply an advocate and i will prefer to give no advice on such matters for free.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     03 April 2009

Assumi Sir,

i apologise if i had annoyed u....i never objected to ur well concieved thoughts.

no doubt such charges are politically motivated but u can c such dramas make gr8 leaders in our country...isn't it.

do u think this time the elections are being contested on some ideological basis....politics is a business....cases against Varun are his assets to his political career :-)

dont mind but i think like this only....if u can correct me then i ll be highly thankful to u.

regards.

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     05 April 2009

I admit that Mr.Varun Gandhi is an young leader but the civilized society will be more daunted that, at the stage of election campaign it self he has violated the code odf conduct and has acted detrimental to the natiional integration and the communal harmony. Moreover the entire nation will not forget the attrocitites committed by his father Mr.Sanjay Gandhi during pre emergency era.

Varun should be treated with circumspection as he has shown his true colours publicly whcih will certainly harm the national integration if he is left to go scotfree.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register