Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Masterrenuen18 (BPO)     15 March 2013

Cancellation or registration, what will be the best option ?

We have sold out a dispute land which was purchased on my mothers name 30 years back.  We have the clear EC in hand  from the date of purchase - to -at the time of transaction. Now the Buyer is asking to return their money by canceling the transaction as the Land does not belongs to us. What will be the best option to go now ? Returning money by cancelling the registration? Or Registering it again back on my mother s name ?? If I cancel the tranaction,Will the cancellation of the registration affect the good will of the land as it is having a clear title with EC and all ?  or Can I proceed with the cancellation? Will there be a time restriction for certain period of time to cancel the transation in Andhra Pradesh Registeration dept?  

Please kindly suggest your Ideas and opinions

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 March 2013

Whether 30 years back you sold the land to same buyer or he is the new one?  

Masterrenuen18 (BPO)     15 March 2013

No We sold the land recently 1 year back to a new buyer. The land was actually brought in 1983 from a person and he is nomore now.

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 March 2013

did you obtain pattadar pass books and title deeds  on your mother name from Rev.authorities? when the document is registered sold by you?

Masterrenuen18 (BPO)     16 March 2013

Sorry, It is a 6 plots land, and we purchased one plot out of it in 1983. So it wont have any pattadar pass book given.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register