Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopal (Faculty)     12 October 2013

Cancellation for fraudulent registration

Dear LCI Experts and Members

I would like to inform you that  I have provided one information to one LCI member Manisha dt 15 dec 2012

'Cancellation of Fraudulently Made Sale Deeds' 

Now the information is very use full to another LCI member and he have sent a message to me 

I am happy on seeing his mail that the inforamation i have given here ,is useful to others 

so i am Requesting all the Respected Experts and members pls provide your valuable suggestions here for the needfull

Thanks to LCI and Experts and members

with regards

gopal

Learning

2 Replies

gopal (Faculty)     12 October 2013

the copy of the mail is bellow

> From: Manohar Kumar. (LCI member since 2009) 
> To: Mr. Gopal. 

Dear Mr. Gopal, 

I was searching for info. pertaining to 'Cancellation of Fraudulently Made Sale Deeds' on net & came across this reply of yours in Lawyers Club India's website (to the query made by one Manisha, dated 15th.Dec.2012). The link provided by you to Tamilnadu's Registration Department is indeed what I was looking for. Circular No. 67 dated 03-11-2011 is a very effective means of checking such frauds. 

While thanking you for the info., my reason for writing this letter is to get some more details about 
1) Procedure involved - like, how to make the complaint & any fees involved ? 
2) Approximately how much time it may take for cancellation ?
3) Once cancellation is done, what type of document is provided to the complainant from the Sub-Registrar & what action is taken against the parties/people involved in the fraud.
4) How will public know about the cancellation ? ( Will the cancellation be noted in the ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE ?) 

Thanking you in advance... 

Warm Regards-Manohar[1520hrs/09-10-2013].

-Regards...MANOHAR///

Dear Mr.Gopal, 

Thanks for the prompt reply. Your answers has made the process very clear. 

I stay in Bangalore. Karnataka state has NOT IMPLEMENTED this process as yet. I had met the Inspector General of Stamps & Registrations personally with the copy of the Circular No.67 dt.03-11-2011 of IG of Registrations,Chennai. The officer told me that he is aware of the said circular & he had forwarded the same to Karnataka Govt's Law Dept. for their opinion. The Law Dept. has suggested that Registration Dept. SHOULD NOT CANCELL the REGISTERED SALE DEED, BUT can proceed to INVESTIGATE & PROSECUTE, if the parties/people involved are found to have MIS-REPRESENTED the FACTS.

Since I am not satisfied with the reply, I shall continue to follow-up the matter. 

In the mean time, I have also come across two News Paper Reports about UP Govt. & Orissa Govt. having followed Tamilnadu Govt.(see attachments). I will be happy if you can infom these devalopments to LCI members. 

Warm Rgards - Manohar[1409hrs/12-10-2013].

Sri Vijayan.A (Legal Consultant)     20 April 2017

https://proplaw.blogspot.in/2013/02/cancellation-of-fraudulent-registration.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register