LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manas (Student)     03 August 2010

Can these remove Delay in Justice

Can this be a remedy to Overcome Delay in Justice (Please also comment any other) :-

1. In case a lawyer looses a certain number of cases, his license should be suspended for sometime so that lawyers refrain from taking up frivolous cases?
  2. Our criminal justice system has the urgent requirement of Independent Investigative Agency.
  3. Active Partcipation of Regulatory Authority i.e. Bar Council of India

Learning

4 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 August 2010

"Our criminal justice system has the urgent requirement of Independent Investigative Agency."

Yes, it is correct, apart from this we need so many private investigation agencies, so that dependence on govt. agencies will decrease, any way without bribe they do not do any work, so it will be worth paying to private agencies.

"Active Partcipation of Regulatory Authority i.e. Bar Council of India" Yes BAR and bench are two important part of judicial system, and r interdependent.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 August 2010

will be effective but who will bell the cat?

Sreenivas V (S/W)     03 August 2010

Hi Manas

Except the 1st point you mentioned others are Ok. Also right now Veerapa Moily is coming up with some new process to overcome the delay. But only thing is that how far those will be implemented practically.

Regarding 1st point you mentioned just losing cases will not say lawyer is bad. There are so many factors involves in this. As a victim I know about it as I am experiencing already. At the same time I won't say that all lawyers are good. But police, judges and society and circumstances also are the other factors in winning a case. So we cannot blame a lawyer alone in this. Money ALSO playing role now a days.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 August 2010

I am of the view that the present systems has failed beyond redemption. For us its over, and to start afreash time to overhaul the Law School through out the entire country as announce by the Prime Minister.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register