Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Neurkar   02 June 2016

Can property be illegal even after completion certificate

Hi,

I have bought a shop in nov 2015 in nashik, which has all the necessary documents including completetion certificate, sale deed etc.  I have got in on a loan from a goverment bank.  It is a 2002 construction.  The problem is that 1 tenent has send a complaint to the corporation that this shop is bigger than shown on approved plan.  Also I have a flat just beside my shop with a common wall.  According to the approved plan there was a parking space between my shop and the adjecent flat, which the builder built a room and sold that extra room to the flat owner.  Whatever changes that have been done have been done by the builder and there have been no changes in the building stucture after the completion certificate.  I have received a notice regarding the same from the corporation to explain my side in writing within 15 days.

Now my issue is that I have not done anything illegal, I have abided by the law, and all papers are intact, and so I got the loan.  If at all there is an issue, then it is from the corporation side when they issued a completion certificate.

Please advice, also how should i replay to the notice and what should i mention.

Thanking you,

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 June 2016

Sir, 

Reply to the notice denying any malafide on your part. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 June 2016

give notice reply through experiance local lawyer by giving the fact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register