LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rutambh (a)     11 August 2012

Can proceed for contruction against contructin of septic tan

r i reside at bhavnagar municipal corporation area .in my society 94 recideny. Due to the graident, drainage phisibility avilable about 1100 meters away and devlopers not want to connect drainge at that place because of 20 to 25 lacs expence.They got permission from the municipal corporation  contuction of septic tank  and start contruction on the road about 40 feet lenth 20 feet widdth 10 feet of depth about 10 feet away from my building i afraid that it cause serious damage to my property and create great nucianece near my home kindly advise me can i proceed for injuction

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 August 2012

Obtain several signatures on your grievance in writing to the Municipality commissioner. So that they will take action.If they do not take action in stipulated time, then you can file a PIL petition in the High court of your state.

Kirti Trivedi (---)     13 August 2012

Very interesting and very challenge-full query for all members and experts,

Here some queries are raise that,

1.Can muni.corporation approved society derange plan without listing society members?

2.Can muni.corporation approved / sanction septic tank on main road insted of common plot?

3.Can muni. corporation approved / sanction septic tank when also derange line is possible? (here there is question of cost )

4.Are any rules regarding distance septic tank & Society member house?

5.Are any rules regarding size of septic tank & leaching field for 94 society houses? 

6.Is required soil test before drainage line - septic tank section from muni. corporation?

7.Is required NOC pollution control board before sanction septic tank from muni corporation?

8.If muni corporation is section septic tank , is leaching field is include or not, as per rules? means what is definition of septic tank ? Leaching field is included ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register