Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     15 March 2009

Can online election campaigns become politically correct in India?

Dear Members,

Can online election campaigns become politically correct in India?

Share your views.

Learning

6 Replies

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     15 March 2009

thank you sir ,for putting  such question --a matter of recent advances in electioneering.a decade i observed a noted barrister at calcutta high courtoutside the court room showing a 12" long mobile set of motorola.now a days my domestic helpcomes with a mobile phone.remote village in bengal a farmer receiving sms in bengalee script.the expression electioneering is explainedin universal english dictionarya as -act of canvassing for vote s , speaking in public and otherwise promoting the election of a particular candidate for parliament.RAJ NARAIN vs SMT INDIRA NEHRU GANDHI(1972)AIR SC 13o2.there is no illegality. even we dont want we cant prevent . so most welcome.my personal view only.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     16 March 2009

Why not Shree. Still the same is used in several other forms.

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     16 March 2009

Yes I welcome it.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     16 March 2009

Yes, I do agree with Respected members

Shree. ( Advocate.)     17 March 2009

Dear All,

Thanks for your timely replies. So in coming Polls according to ur views maximum educated persons in India have time to cast his/her vote because of online campaigning  by political parties.  Majority of the Educated peoples wont vote in india.Such online initiatives can however drive the urban educated youth (like you and me) to the election booth. Let us hope that the elections in India create as much hype on the web as it did during the US elections.But can we find a Indian Obama????????

A.Mohamed Thaheer (ADVOCATE)     10 April 2009

Yes, We can find a better Indian, best than  OBAMA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register