Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil (Software Engineer)     16 September 2010

Can my name be impleded as part of the case?

Hello Team,

I have bought a site(30X40 sq.ft) in Bangalore from a popular developer in the Jul, 2006 which is BDA NOC.  However, in the late 2007, another party has occupied(encroached) the site claiming its his and even they gone to an extent of constructing a compound wall.  Note, its not me alone who landed into this problem, there are about 15 people whose (30X40 sq.ft.) sites which is there in one stretch has been occupied.  On checking with the developer who sold the site, he claims that he will get it in a couple of months.  And this I have been hearing from past 2.5 years.  

a. Few of the persons have filed a case, couple of years ago.  Can I implede(or add) my name in their case? b. Under what circumstances, my name cant be impleded and I should creating a new case?

c. Additionally, what are the supporting documents that I need to submit?

d. Should the documents be in original or can it be attested as well?

Thanks,

Sunil Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

suresh (Advocate)     17 September 2010

Dear Mr.Sunil,

please let me know first what type of case they have filed, if they filed a injucntion case you cannot implead as a party to the porceedings.

Secondly depending upon the case you should file the supporting documents.

you should file original documents to the court then only court will consider your case.

1 Like

Sunil (Software Engineer)     23 September 2010

Can I give certified copy, instead of Originals and if yes who are authorised to attest?

Thanks

Sunil Kumar

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     25 September 2010

Dear Sunil,

First of all try to establish your ownership to the land u purchase, then if u are able to establish you can directly seek injunction to ur land directly, but if any fraud is committed by the Developer, i can advise u accordingly

meanwhile you also try to know what kind of suit it was already filed by others, so that i can confirm you.

You have to obtain certified copies from concerned Sub-Registry to file before the court and never furnish originals.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register