Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish agrawal   18 January 2018

Can i take this case to next level

SUCH PITYFUL INDIAN JUDICIARY SYSTEM IS:

Sep 20, 2017 my wife met an accident gets broken bone, stays in Hospital for 3 days, stays in wheel chair for 2 months and what that judge do...

JUST IMPOSE FINE, DISPOSE THE CASE AND LET GO..

WORST PART IS:

HEARING DATE WAS GIVEN 18th January 2018
CASE WAS DISPOSED ON 21- DECEMBER 2017...

I MEAN, WHAT IS THAT???/

THE LAWS APPLIED:

IPC
279, 337, 338

as per 279 and 337, the person can get max upto 6 months imprisonment

but, 338 is for GRIEVOUS injuries: MAX TERM upto 2 years..

Here, just FINE and LET GO..

WHY INDIAN JUDICIARY IS AT ALL PRESENT??

I was provided Public Prosecutor...

Not sure, why he didn't argue at all for getting the punishment

I AM FEELING ASHAMED OF WRITING SUCH WORDS AGAINST SUCH HIGHLY RESPECTED SYSTEM

I AM FEELING SAD BEING INDIAN

My question is can I take the matter to high court and will I be getting Public Prosecutor or do I need to take services of other lawyer

Regards

Manish

Learning

6 Replies

TGK REDDI   19 January 2018

Though the judgment is maintainable and is not illegal, imprisonment of at least a month is appropriate.

I, as a Complainant, won a case.     The offence attracts 10 years or life.    Imprisonment is compulsory.     IPC 467.     The Accused were fined.      Imprisonment till the rising of the Court was awarded and they were to stand just for two hours.     The imprisonment is not maitainable let alone shockingly disproportionate.     I moved the High Court.    No use.     I applied for Special Leave.   Not granted.

However, I appreciate your feelings.    They're burning truths.

Now to your query.   Only State can go in for Appeal.   Section 377 of the Cr. P. C. refers.

manish agrawal   19 January 2018

But cant I file a review?

Neither State nor you can.     Section 362 of the Cr P C refers.    I dislike the situation you're in.

manish agrawal   20 January 2018

Mr. Reddi.. If in 467 the accused were not Improsned then what else to expect in this life? Regards Manish

TGK REDDI   20 January 2018

Judiciary is the most rotten Institution.

A Bench Clerk said in 1995, "He who comes to Courts for justice is a grand fool."

A Clerk of a Court said in 1990, "Why will a man with money in his pocket go to jail?"

I was going to Supreme Court.     I met an Andhra in the train whose native place is a few hundred kilomeres away from mine.    He said ( in 2005), "Don't your villagers think that you're a fool?     We think court-going people are fools."

An Advocate of the Supreme Court said, "Will the judge hear you?"    Yes.    The Justice didn't.

A Law Officer of AP High Court said, "Justice is not done here".

Just a couple of months ago a Judge took me into custody because I instituted a Suit.      The Suit was taken on file by another judge.     He threatened that he would get my pension forfeited.    ( I'm not a pensioner, however).   I was made to sign an Undertaking written by the Head Constable who took me into custody that I would never file a Suit in any court.    He said he could send me to mental hospital fothwith.     He said he would send me to mental hospital even if I appear outside the court building in future. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register