LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madan (Employeed)     05 October 2013

Can i file a case in court when i am working in foreign

I got a new job in overseas, so that recently I shifted from india to overseas. In this situation, someone failed a complaint to police station (as a criminal case) that I got money from that party and I need to return. So police send the samman for me this month early. But in real, I never ever got money from that party. So I like to file a case through court and like to run a case in court without out of court compromise.

In this situation, Can I start a case in court without coming to india? I am ready to fix a lawyer and ready to pay for court for long term bail with the condition like I am ready to appear in court whenever needed. Will this affect my overseas career?

I am in big confusion, because somebody telling that I have to appear to court when the case filling even we have lawyer, then the police/court will inform to the immigration office or my foreign company to not allow to work there and travel back overseas.

My question is…

1. Can I start a case in court without affecting my job in foreign?
  2. Can I get a permanent bail till this case ends, since my job should not affect by this case…?

Who is the right and bold lawyer to handle such kind of cases in bangalore/chenna?

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2013

you are not clear.

whether it is civil/criminal case

whether you are applicant/defendent

wheteher case is stared/yet to be started

Madan (Employeed)     09 October 2013

Sir

1. The compliant registered in police station as criminal.

2. I am defendent

3. Not yet started the case, still its a compliant against me at police station. They just send samman for me for investigation. but that time i was not able to travel to india

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register