Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY SINGH (Sr. Manager (Contract & Procurement))     20 November 2019

Can i convert a proprietorship company to private ltd. company and use the experience [executed contracts(s), financial position (b/s, p/l a/c etc.) of proprietorship company i) if proprietor is cmd/director/not director of new pvt. ltd. company ?

Can I convert a Proprietorship Company to Private Ltd. Company and use the Experience [Executed Contracts(s), Financial Position (B/S, P/L A/C etc.) of Proprietorship Company i) if Proprietor is CMD/Director/not Director of new Pvt. Ltd. Company ?

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 November 2019

you can frame  a memo of assocaition and or frame a partnership agreement with breif history of your background ,purpose and liablities of partners and apertnership...

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 November 2019

1. YES. It is possible to transfer all the assets & liabilities & business good will & pending /unfinished contracts etc...., BUT ONLY AFTER registering the Pvt. Ltd. Co.

2. It is not necessary that the properitory firm owner should be director in the co.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Anjali Devri   11 December 2019

Yes, you can transfer all your financial statements of the sole proprietor to the Pvt ltd co., but only upon the company incorporation.

And for that, you need not be the director of your new company.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 December 2019

Yes you can,,,, for which better to approach company lawyer /CA  and act accordingly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register