Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (GM)     23 November 2015

Can fsl report be challenged for forgery of signature

Sir,

In my matter, The Broker has forged a cheque and made my signature. The police  IO got FSL Report managed that the signatures are not forged. I am 100% sure and truth is that the signatures are forged but some lawyers have told me that FSL Report is govt Agency and is final and private Experts openion does not Impact the Courts.

I would like to know after the FSL Report of DELHI how can we challenge the report and also need to know if anyone can provide a highly skilled expert Forensic Handwriting and document examiner who can actually find out the Truth. I need to get the change of Ink Test done and enlargement for signatures.

Pls Guide.

Sachin

M: 8802229962

Learning

5 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     23 November 2015

If you suspect FSL report you can challenge the same in the same court and seek cross examination of the concerned expert who did this report and still if you have any apprehension you seek for independent report, subject to court permission.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     24 November 2015

A report cannot be admitted as evidence without cross examination of the person who made it.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     24 November 2015

I Agree with Raghavan and Nitish. 

B.N.Raja Mohamed (ADVOCATE)     26 November 2015

Sir,

If you need a clarification on the report you can call for the informations through the right to information act ,2000 from the information officer of the concerned forensic science laboratory.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2015

If the FSL report is not admissible by you then you should cross examine the expert who made this report before court and extract the details on the basis of your observations to the subject issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register