Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Asst Mang)     24 June 2014

Can comman man run dv or 498a case

Dear All Experts,

I have read topic in this forum, that if you learn some laws n rules then comman man (not lawyer) can fight DV & 498a at court.

Is it possible atleast initial level of case

Thanks in advance...

Rahul

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2014

Free lagal aid scoeities are working in every major courts to help poor needy people to settle their cases. Govt. provided for poor people without any lawyers fee. court fee etc.

(Guest)

What you are talking is final stage.

First hire lawyer, he or she wont do proper work, simply keep looking at your hand, fees fees fees, date fees, date fees.  This is bitter truth/fact which each client faces in day to day court life.  

Its not that all are like this, but genuine one's are there too who you may find depending on your luck/database.

Then one fine day you will tel, enough, I will handle my case myself.

Handling case is very easy, you will have to just disprove what other party says.  They should have evidence for the allegations they make, if they dont have, you win case hands down.  Most of the 498a and DV are bull sh*t cases,  only to harass yu thy file such cases.

If you want to file any application go to typing section of court and ask for what yu want, they type and give, most lawyers also follow same thing.

When fees taking lawyers itself stand like pillars in the court hall, just imagine what free govt lawyers will do.

I suggest, you better go for settlement, pay your wife one shot alimony and ask her MCD, that is the beset way out.  No use paying fees to lawyer, no use roaming to court endlessly, neither lawyer cares, nor doe the judge, what use in fighting your own case?  Just marry off someone else if you intend not to pursue these cases.  Go for livin relation if you dont have enough money for settlement.  No use paying alimony also, your wife will merry make while yu will weep in one eye.

So thing hard, act fast, marry off someone else [without evidence].

Good luck.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     25 June 2014

you can handle your own case independently without the support of any lawyer as explained above but you should know when the evidences is to be submitted and what to do at what time and the rest you can do as advice above by helping hand

at what stage ur case is not estimated as per your words it is in initial stages before going through any legal process first talk to her personally grab what she wants from you and if you can settle the issue without the support of any one then okay if not then include your elders or friends from her side and settle if not then only as a last resort you can go for legal issue as we are here to handle your case or advice you

Rahul (Asst Mang)     25 June 2014

Thank You sirs, I wrote, dnt hire lawyer atleast initial stage...means atleast upto evidence stage... i can save my hard earn money from spending... during evidence stage i need to hire lawyer... as he has experice to handle this things......

Rahul (Asst Mang)     25 June 2014

My wife is very short temper... not living peacefully....and not ready to separation also (marriage done in nov 2013)........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register