LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

H R Chauhan   28 August 2017

Can be used cast certificate issued in name of wife'family

We are living at Ahmedabad,Guj.My wife has no Baxipanch cast certificate in her name.but the same is availabe with brother of my wife in his name.in the same cert.name of my f-in-law also mentioned.it is issued in other city of Guj (Anand). Can we use certficate for my wife issued to wife'brother in city at wife'parents are living.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 August 2017

Procedure to get caste certificate in your state. 

AADHAR No is not compulsory. if AADHAR No. is not available, provide any one with identity proof PAN / PASSPORT / Driving Licence / Voters Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with the Name of the Applicant.
The photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera at the time of submission of application or at the time of verification. The Photograph of the applicant should match with photo of the applicant on the AADHAAR.
A copy of SC/ST certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side.
Self declaration in case of SC/ST certificate issued from outside Delhi in prescribed Performa rate (Self declaration from the major if the children are below the 18 years.)
No Affidavit is required to be furnished by the applicants who append copy of SC Certificate of their father side issued from Delhi State.
Where no SC/ST certificate has been issued to any member of applicant's family, in that case, two government servants should certify that the Applicant is permanently known to them and he belongs to the caste (name the cast) which is SC/ST, alongwith the attested copies of their identity cards.
In case of married women, the local enquiry is conducted at the place of resedence prior to marriage as well as the place of residence after marriage.
Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voters Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate, School certificate or passport)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register