LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Renuka (Service)     24 December 2008

Can anybody reply on this??

A was sentenced to rigorous imprisonment for two months for a criminal offence.  After the expiry of the period of the sentence, he filed an appeal against his conviction and sentence and prayed for the condonation of delay on the ground of imprisonment.  Will the court be justified in extending the period of limitation in this case?

I am Company Secretary - Inter and i have this case study, in which i have to mention the correct answer with Section. 

Can anybody help me on this.

waiting for ur reply soon.

Thanks and regards,

Renuka

Learning

5 Replies

Shree. ( Advocate.)     24 December 2008

Dear Renuka,

Please do not repeat the same  query again!Repeating do not speed up our response. In fact, it slows down our speed of response!! Your query is already discussed on 19/11/2008 in this forum .  plz go through it. 

Adv.Shine Thomas (Advocate)     24 December 2008

Yes,it is a repeated query

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     25 December 2008

Renuka,  you   must  appreciate   SHREE' S   good    memory . Well   done   SHREE , keep   it   up.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 December 2008

Admitted, it is repeated querry.

A.Mohamed Thaheer (ADVOCATE)     10 April 2009

Do you require any further clarification for the already answered query? If it is so, you can high light your further query in this forum for getting still  further shaped answer.

My humble advice to all member that we may be polite in answering, inspite of irritated and repeated questions, because patience is the basic qualification for the professional advocates for success.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register