Can an application be filed under sec 311 of crpc to permit

Is it permissible to request through an Application under section 311 of CrPC, the session court for an order to permit to obtain the documentary evidence?? like, CC Camera footages, phone records. or the section is limeted for recalling the witnesses only?


How do i apply to obtain such order permissting to gather evidence through legal means?

Thank you



I think this judgement of SC will answer your question about 311crpc




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu